KUBERG Start Electric Motorcycle - 2017 Model
The KUBERG Start Electric Motorcycle has a rugged build quality, safe design and reliable components which make the Start perfect for kids who are itching for fun! Ideal for kids from 3 to 5 years. It is the perfect launchpad into the world of motorcycles. With a seat height just 15” and weight bellow 50lbs the Kuberg Start is designed for smaller riders looking to make a successful Start into the world of motorcycling. These bikes feature quality design with full coverage of batteries, chain guard, parental speed dial control, and great suspension. This bike is functionally brilliant, while still being very safe when used responsibly.
The first riding experience for your children can be good, safe, clean, quiet & fun!
- Motor produces 1000 Watts at 24V
- Batteries are 9Ah 2x12 V, SLA
- Controller is PWM with 30 amp
- Range is up to 1 hour
- Input is a Standard 110V or 220V wall socket
- Transmission is a Clutchless one speed
- Final drive is a chain / sprocket T90 /13T Chain 25HA
- Top Speed is typically 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Charge time from 0 to 100% is 6 hours
- Frame is Steel with double cradle tube frame which has been powder-coated
- Wheelbase is 32" (82 cm)
- Seat Height is 15" to 17" (39cm w/o seat and 44cm with seat)
- Handlebar Height is 25.5" (65 cm)
- Front Brake is a 'V' Type set-up
- Rear Brake is a Band Type
- Forks are Telescopic Suspension Fork with Spring
- Shock absorber is a Spring
- Tires are 12.5" x 2.4"
- Bike Weight is 46 lbs (21 kg)
- Color is Black with Yellow and White Accents
- Carrying capacity is 220 pounds (100 kg)