The 196cc 6.5hp Off-road Sport Go Kart is our fastest and baddest go kart we sell. This is not for beginners and not entry level unless over the age of 12. This Kart is for on or light off-road use. The Sport Kart comes with huge 13" knobby tires and dual coil over shocks. The Sport Kart reaches speeds up to 45mph.
- 196cc 4 stroke Gas Engine this engine runs on pump gas, no oil mixing necessary. Engine puts out 6.5hp. This is our most powerful go kart motor.
- Rear Coil over suspension The rear end had dual coil over suspension with 4 inches of travel.
- Centrifugal Clutch This is an Automatic clutch
- 13" off road tires All 4 tires have a nice knobby tread for light off road use. Can also be used on smooth road surfaces.
- Rear Disc Brakes Comes with rear disc brake which gives you plenty of stopping power.
- Hand Controls Both throttle and brake are both hand controls that are mounted to the steering wheel.
- Top Speed 40-45 mph Kart can go even faster with upgrades.
- Gas gauge Kart has a gas gauge on the top of the gas tank.
- Pull starter Engine- starts by pulling a cord.
- Available in Carb Approved model